Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Take notes, ladies!

This is a special post for my loving husband, happy birthday!

During our thirteen years of marriage my life has been nothing short of amazing because of 1. Jesus Christ in my life and 2. This extraordinary husband of mine.
So here are some qualities you'll want to look for in a husband, ladies, if you want a happy marriage....


He is an amazing father ...



He will always find a way to make you laugh!!!













He loves the Lord and is an AH-MAZING teacher of the Word of God! 
Leading communion at LWCF
Recording a chapter for Through the Word
Sharing at Uturn for Christ

He's not afraid to have a little fun and he's a lover of life
Why not ride an Ostrich?
Helping my grandmother cook a special dinner in his Thomas Jefferson hat









He is truly my best friend in the whole world. He makes life better. He makes me better. 


He might even convince you that it's totally fine to sit near a cheetah while your pregnant!


Because sometimes when I sit across from him, he looks at me like this and it takes my breath away

He loves my friends just as much as I do!

He'll go to great lengths to set up our very, very sad Kenyan Christmas tree year after year

So happy 35th to the love of my life and my best friend! Your family loves you so much!














No comments: