Please contact Jonathan via email: email@example.com
Here is our prayer update:
- We are starting the registration process for language school in Kenya. Pray that our papers make it to Kenya and everything gets processed in a timely manner. The process usually takes about 3 months. We are planning on starting school in October.
- Health for our boys as we begin vaccinations.
- Prayer for Christopher for his upcoming surgery. (He has a blocked tear duct and has to get it cleared). The surgery date is at 7:30 AM July 6th.
- Pray for safety and a time of refreshing as Adrienne leaves Friday, May 15th to see our good friends, the Langhams, in Mississippi (kids will be at home with lots of people caring for them....pray for the child care too! Hopefully our friends/family don't go crazy)
- Prayer for our family's upcoming trip to Mexico (F.I.T. training). Pray for our health, the kids napping schedule and that they will adjust to the schedule changes, rest during our trip, for Jonathan and I to be flexible on this trip and for God to speak to us clearly about our plans in Kenya and to confirm timing.
- Prayer for the other families we will meet at the training in MX. Pray for their plans, safety and such as they prepare to move their families to the mission field.
- Most importantly for our family to spend time daily with the Lord in prayer and in the Bible. That we would walk closely with Him.
We look forward to the opportunity to meet you, your home church and/or your home study.
Adrienne for the Ferg4